Monday, December 2, 2013

Stay Healthy This Winter

Winter usually brings with it bouts of colds and flus.  This is the time of year when everywhere  you go you try to avoid coming into contact with cold and flu germs.  Yuk.  Who wants to be sick?  Not me!  I was glad to find out about EpiCor and asked to do a review of their product.  

EpiCor is "a unique, natural immune ingredient that strengthens the immune system by balancing immune response. Unlike other immune ingredients, EpiCor has multiple benefits that help give you more healthy days throughout the year."

I have been taking EpiCor for over a month, and so far I have been healthy - no colds, no sore throats, no flu!  I have had contact with others that have been sick, but so far, I have been great.  EpiCor will help my immune system fight off the cold and flu viruses this winter!  

Here is a link to a video about the benefits of EpiCor:  http://www.epicorimmune.com/why_i_hearts_epicor/

I was provided a free sample from EpiCor in exchange for a review. I was not monetarily compensated nor required to provide a positive feedback.  The opinions expressed in this post are solely my own.