Monday, October 8, 2012

Armpocket Review


A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to receive an Armpocket to review!   I have been wanting an armband holder for my iPod and my Blackberry.  I know life would be simpler, if I had an iPhone, but I don't, and I need to take my music player and my phone with me when I go out for a run/walk.  I hadn't been able to find anything that would hold both, and it is always awkward with so many gadgets, especially when I run/walk with my dog and have a leash to hold on to also. 


I was excited when I received my Armpocket in the mail!

Clear front for viewing and access to iPhone/iPod


I received the Xtreme i-30 which has the largest armband (but also comes in small, med & large)  and fits larger smartphones.  It does hold alot - my Blackberry and iPod plus lots more room for credit cards/health cards, keys, etc. (or dog treats if my dogs had their way) :)
They also have two other styles, the Aero i-10 and Sport i-20, plus they are available in a variety of colours.

There is room for my iPod AND my Blackberry (with their protective cases) with room to spare for other things!


The Armband doesn't slip - even when you wear it on top of a sleeve, and even with a phone and a music player in it! Plus it doesn't bounce around when running - it stays in place.
The best feature, in my opinion, is that it is water resistant.  So if you get caught in an unexpected rain shower, your electronics will be protected.


The only negative I have about it is that the clear plastic cover has a bump in it, which makes swiping the iPod screen a little difficult (I almost deleted my play list).
Overall, I love the Armpocket!!  It is the best armband that I have tried, and I will enjoy many runs/walks with it :)


Disclaimer: I was sent an Armpocket to review. I received no other compensation. All opinions in the above post are mine and mine alone.